28 August 2012

Morning reflections

The Lord has been good to me. He has always been.

For the past weeks, I have been worrying so much about every thing. It makes me sad, anxious, grumpy. As if every smile drains my energy. Then, I would blame God for everything I feel.

But, it was me who brought it to myself.

It was very disrespectful to blame a God who has always been merciful, gracious, and even just.

After all of the bad things I hurled at Him, punishments with great love and concern were what He threw back. Why would I be angry when He exacts punishment on my sinful acts and thoughts? He is just! That is what I deserve. I even should be dead by now. Thank God for His unending love and grace.

O Lord, let me be an instrument of Thy peace. I beg of you, please keep my thoughts and actions pure and holy. :)

*Good morning! It's a brand new day. A brand new start. Another chance to show the world who I really live for. :)

____________________
29aug12
A morning reflection and prayer :)

No comments: