- Elected as UP College of Music Student Council Treasurer for AY 2013-14.
- Nothing much really happened during this month, but I sure am grateful for another year!
- AJ had dengue. Thankfully, he was healed. :))
- British School Manila workshop on Kalinga indigenous instruments with T. Pat Rodriguez and T. Tim Cada.
- 38th International Bamboo Organ Festival
- CCBC had Ptr. Nathan Hutchison and family back! :)
- First concert of Dawani Women's Choir with the Chorus Class of Dr. Beverly Shangkuan-Cheng.
- Cornerstone Academy's Alumni Homecoming! :)
- 21st birthday!
- Went to Cebu with Kuya Johnny, Kuya Kurt, Jaz, and Mia.
- CCBC Youth and Young Pro get-together at Nuvali/Eton.
- CCBC's 25th Anniversary. It was also my first time to conduct our church choir! :)
- Got an invitation to submit article for Beauty for Ashes book.
- Enrolled for my last semester as an undergraduate in UP!
- Pink Toes CorPlanning/Outing at Tagaytay.
- Dawani workshop with THE Sir Joel Navarro.
- New family caaaaaaar!
- Stress is ultimately building up for my Special Project. Yup, I thank God for the stress! I'd rather be stressed than be lazy. HAHA
- International Silent Film Festival @ Shangril-La.
- First time to drink beer...at Brotzeit! (No, I didn't get drunk. HAHA. I only had one glass.)
- Watched the 1st Andrea O. Veneracion Choral Competition @ CCP...Ma'am Bev's treat! :)
- My special project, Papurihan, was pilot-tested throught all the Sundays of the month.
- Book launch of Beauty for Ashes at the SMX Convention Center during the International Book Fair. All three of my articles were included in the book!
- AJ's 24th birthday. :)
- Papurihan Culminating Activity was very successful!!!
- All my undergrad units were done! Yahoo! Thank you, Lord!
- Dawani outreach: Teaching orphan girls music.
- CCBC Family Camp...after soooo manyyyyy yeaaaaars!!! :)
- CHICKENPOX for 3 weeks!!! I missed rehearsals for the Dawani concert, but I'm still glad I was able to help. :)
- Moved to another house...again.
- Gloc-9's album launch! Yay!
- Got accepted in Kolisko Waldorf School as music teacher. I will be starting this January! :D
- Dawani's 1st solo concert.
- Angela, my piano student, played the piano at church for the first time!!!
- CONFIRMED: I will be graduating with honors on April 2014. YAHOO!!!!!!!
- Tagaytay trip with AJ :)
- CCBC Young Pro Christmas Party. I'm officially a Young Pro! Hahahahaha.
- The gifts I received this holiday season are so unexpected, I always get teary-eyed when someone gave me something, whatever it may be. In the future, I will be able to show my appreciation to people through material things. Just wait. HAHA XD
- Tita Belle and Tito Robel's wedding! Played and sung again with AJ... Also had a string quartet (James, Jed, Tin, and Edrick) XD
2013 was a year full of surprises, blessings, hardships, and lessons. Now, I am in another chapter of my life. I will be the conductor of our church choir. I will be a music teacher in a school. I wanted to do another Papurihan-like project in the future. Lord, help me be a better person this year. :)
Every good gift and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. James 1:17 (ESV)